New Shoes ♥

My hunt for the perfect pair is over (well for now that is) I just bought my new super cute shoes just last Sunday, for 2weeks I've been searching far and wide to get myself a new pair of babies and finally here it is!

Sorry for the low quality pics im just using my X3 its an impromptu photo op anyway :)


Its blue, and its suede PLUS peeptoe wedge pumps!


I bought my shoe at People are People in Eastwood City Walk, I even asked my lil sis to help me out in picking the right pair, because for week's we've been going around in circles trying to find the perfect pair, I wanted it red and I wanted it to be wedges, although I wasn't so fortunate to get myself red shoes.

But this blue one is definitely a winner to me :) I love love love my new shoes can't wait to wear it for my outfits :)


P.S. I'm still not letting go of my dream Red Wedges.. I'm going to find you somewhere! haha :)


Love, Aimee♥



Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM