Movie Highlight - The Twilight Saga "Breaking Dawn" pt1♥



It was a tradition for me and my cousins to watch a premiere of the "Twilight" saga, its just so unfortunate that we weren't given free tickets this year. Oh well.. I personally am not a big fan of the book but I like watching the movies so :)

I asked Ken to accompany me today to watch the movie, He said yes hesitantly because he thinks Taylor Lautner is LAME.. but I for one love Taylor, such a cute kid, but anyway moving on.... I was surprised at the installment of this movie, It was better than any of the previous ones, Kristen Stewart was really starting to act, and I believe her upcoming movie will be great :) As I was saying, there were more parts about everyone else rather than just the brooding relationship of Edward and Bella, the wolves were definitely involved and finally the others have dialogues. Bella was a little less stiff now and a bit more active hahaha, in the previous movies she was like a plank flat and lifeless.. Edward or Rob Pattinson's acting was also a little better, he was less constipated looking. Jacob was less "shirtless" he had more clothes now... sorry girls.. :p

The movie effects were more flawless than all the other ones, It really showed how Bella was suffering from Renesmee. cool effects (just saying) Even the werewolves were less fake looking :D

The course of the story was flowing smoothly, no blank stares and wth happened moments.. I would've liked it though to have a little less of "The Scene" if you guys know what I'm talking about, I know Bella and Edward are married but still It was off and awkward, Bella still seemed like a desperado asking for it,... (sorry for that tad bit of spoiler) I just hoped that it wasn't portrayed that way, there are young girls watching the movie and somehow It would be better if they didn't include it.

I have to say, watch out for Bella's wedding dress it's DIVINE! I don't want to post pictures yet for those who haven't watched it, It was just absolutely gorgeous! plus her wedding decoration was just wow! girls who are walking down the aisle soon should get a glimpse of it!

here's our ticket


Cinema Tip: "We usually sit on the right or left side of the aisle instead of the middle so we wouldn't have anyone sitting next to us :)"



P.S. - there were tons of teeny boppers laying around the cinema hallway lying down on the dirty carpets, I mean EWW... they were more focused on being pacute rather than seeing that what theyre doing is utterly wrong and unsanitary do they know how many dust mites might be living on those carpets?!. We barely could pass because of them lying down there wearing short shorts, skirts and such and with there legs open wide for the whole world to see, PLUS they didn't care at all.. c'mon girls you're better than that!!


 As quoted by Sheldon's mother from "Big Bang Theory" - Don't let a man ride on your roller coaster without even purchasing a ticket" you were sort of buffets for everyone to see.. tsk. shame on you young ladies..


Hope you guys enjoyed the movie as I did! :)



Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM