Movie Highlight - Puss in Boots♥

I just watched "Puss in Boots" with Ken at Eastwood City Walk yesterday, and It was such a great movie!

I know a lot of critics have said it has been a disappointment but for me, it was a real treat.

This movie reminded me of Zorro, and the Spanish Regime.



Puss was a kitten with no home and no family, he was taken in by Imelda a Foster parent for orphans. 

There in the orphanage he meets his best friend Humpty Alexander Dumpty, a little egg who is a brilliant inventor.

Humpty had a big dream, his whole life he searched "Jack's Magic beans" to grow the giant plant that will take them to the giant's castle in the sky. Where they would find the golden goose's golden eggs. 

Humpty's obsession in finding the magic beans became too much for Puss to handle, instead he chose a better path by helping out in San Ricardo. While Humpty turned back to the darker side. In the end it destroyed their friendship.

They meet again after 7yrs where the notorious Jack and Jill was rumored to have found the Magic Beans, Humpty tries to recruit Puss in to joining his brilliant plan to reclaim the Magic Beans.



It was amazing how the writers related different stories all together. It was a wide variety of our childhood favorites all into one! 

I have to say Humpty wont be a very like-able character but you'll get to warm up to him soon especially when he starts wearing his Golden Egg costume.. :D



There was a lot of action and adventure, I truly loved the whole movie. Plus you'll get to see Puss as a Kitten!




Although I have to say the whole plot was a little bit ambitious but the best thing about it is it was done flawlessly. There was no "question" marks left behind. Everything fell into place beautifully.

I just hope Gingy and Donkey will have their own movies too.. :))

I recommend Everyone to watch this movie, it was such an amazing ride! it's the type of movie for the whole family and even with your friends..



Love, Aimee♥


Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM