Vampire Diaries "Evil Goodness"♥

Ever since I was a little I've always been fond of having a costume party. So I decided that in my birthday it would be tradition.

My theme this year is "Evil Goodness" something evil along with something good.

This year I am Katherine Von Swartzchild from the Vampire Diaries novels... I am not really fond of the show so... I based it on the book instead!

Her character is powerful and somehow even snake-like because she portrays as a sweet and innocent person but truly she's an evil manipulative person. She was the greatest example of the "Evil Goodness" I wanted to be, so I chose to be her for my birthday :D

My closet is full of out of this world clothes.. so It wasn't hard to try and dress up as Katherine



Silver Victorian shirt vintage Chanel, Dress worn as a skirt thrifted and shoes from the Ramp


I made myself embody the character and I even posed as If I'm from the olden times :D







Feather ring from Hard Wear fairy ring from Bangkok


Green Victorian ring from my mom :)

So dear readers what kind of tradition do you have on your birthday?


Love, Aimee♥






Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM