I'm going to Disneyland!!♥

Just last summer my parents and my little sister all went to the States for the NAB show meaning "National Association for Broadcasters". My little sister was very lucky enough that after the conference they went to California for some Disneyland dreaming! I for one haven't been there but hopefully this summer :D

My mom bought me a lot of awesome things from their trip including this Disneyland T-shirt, I was in love with its color and fit, plus Mickey Mouse at the very front, ever since I was a little girl I was already a Disney Princess and up until now I still think I'm a part of it :)

I wore this shirt today because 1. It was very comfortable and 2. It's decent to wear for school. Sir. Sib has some pretty strict rules when it comes to dress codes.. no shorts and no revealing clothing PERIOD! so my whole ensemble was based on comfort and well my Disneyland dreams :))



T-shirt cut into a v-neck from Disneyland, Jeans from Forever 21, and Flats from SoFab


I asked my wonderful cousin Erika to take my pictures :)) It was just right outside our Company's office :)


Feather Ring from HardWear, Vintage Green Ring from my mom and Bangles from Little India in Singapore


I hope you Like my outfit of the day! :)


Love, Aimee♥


Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM