Halloween Party!!♥

While staying at the Holiday Inn, we were able to get free tickets for its upcoming Halloween Party for kids. Since I was the only one who is kind of kid - ish :D I went with my lil sister Andrei to the party :)

We were supposed to be scary vampires and such.. but then again we weren't able to buy any fangs... so we would sort of look like retarded vampires if we don't have fangs haha... So instead we had last minute changes to our outfits..


Here is our pics :)


Our Photobooth Experience... woooohhhh... hahaha :)


With the impromptu change. We suddenly became the Punk Rock Witch and Princess Kate Middleton Duchess of Cambridge..




I LURVE our Head Pieces!!♥






And Lastly here I am with my friend "Pedro" the Skull... he was cool. He said he'll be there all Halloween season :D


Headpiece SM department store, Boots CMG, Shirt thrifted, Skirt Cotton On


So Dear Readers, who were you at Halloween? :)



Love, Aimee 






Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM