Evil Goodness♥
It's was my Bday party last night and as tradition my cousins and I had our annual costume party.
My theme this year is "Evil Goodness" everyone is set to dress up in the spookiest costume they could conjure up! I was really proud of all my cousins. They made an effort to find the best possible look! from the concept of their character to their costume itself! simply amazing! :))
My theme this year is "Evil Goodness" everyone is set to dress up in the spookiest costume they could conjure up! I was really proud of all my cousins. They made an effort to find the best possible look! from the concept of their character to their costume itself! simply amazing! :))
See how cool they all look?
From left to right - Erika, Danielle, Kyra, Andrei, Ken, Me, Kate and Tj
Even Duke had a Costume!!
And here are their Horrific looks
Danielle and Tj as the brother and sister who go ran over, see the skid marks on their shirts? :D
Andrei as the Little witch who's cat spell have gone wrong and Dukie is the result.
It was so hilarious because our dog Duke really wanted to be a part of the party that he let Andrei put all those ribbons on him as his costume, what's great about it the most is that Duke posed for their pictures!
Kyra and Kate as the Patient and Doctor who turned into zombies!
Erika as a woman from the Day of the Dead parade :) she even made that scythe on her own!
Lastly I was the evil Katherine Von Swartzchild from the "Vampire Diaries" and Ken as a crazy person (well this part was intentional though) haha :)
I love you guys!! thank you for making my birthday extra special :)
Love, Aimee♥
Comments