Ethereal Goddess♥

It was corporate day in school and I found it as a great opportunity to wear my Fishtail skirt, that in which I made myself :) oh yes I do DIY's too :) I studied about 2yrs ago in FIP under John and Paul Herrera, they're the one of the greatest teacher's I've ever met, not only are they down to earth they're brilliant as well. Studying in FIP enhanced my knowledge in sowing and designing, because even when I was a little girl I've always loved creating my own designs and would try to sow clothes for my barbies and such :)

As per my recent post "Closet Inspirations - Fishtail skirt♥" I created my very own version of a fishtail skirt using my Maxi dress that I've never used, I was happy about the outcome.

I created the name Ethereal Goddess because the color scheme seemed to coordinate together, the blues the golds and even the neutrals, it was as if I was a part of nature itself. I am an avid supporter of animal rights, in manila we don't really have any cause to say that we are aggressive when it comes to helping animals find a home. I chose to enter this look of mine in honor of the stray dogs and other creatures in the Philippines, they have no proper home and somehow other people treat them in a way that is truly inhumane. At home we already have 6 dogs and each and everyone of them is loved and cared for, and someday I would like to have my own cause to help the stray dogs have a home, and not only dogs but cats and other creatures as well. I am an "Ethereal Goddess" an animal lover, and a nature protector.


I loved how my skirt flowed through the wind and everyone in school gave me a lot of compliments about it, and I thank everyone for that :)





Top from StyleHub, Skirt DIY by me (formerly a BCBG Max Azria maxi dress), shoes SoFab, Necklace  from  Disney Princess series by Diva






And thank you to Ate and Kuya for inspiring me to embrace who I really am :)



Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM