Closet Inspirations - Gold tones "Balmain ss12"♥

After seeing "A pair and a spares" DIY inspiration from Balmain ss12, I was deeply inspired myself to start adding up gold tones to my wardrobe.

Gold is such a beautiful color, I personally love it. It gives your skin that warm glow :)

I've always wanted something like this in my closet its just that I never find the right kind of "Gold Tone" to buy for myself.

I'm just hoping someone come's up with something similar with the Balmain ss12 collection :))



this skirt in particular is very flattering, I love that it is high-waist and the textured print is equally divine!


These pants are just exquisite. The white shirt totally compliments the whole look, its not overdone but just right. Plus that belt is to DIE for!! :)) 

Time to do some wardrobe hunting! I wish I get to purchase something like this, The Balmain SS12 is just amazing!!

What's your new Closet Inspiration?



Love, Aimee♥




Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM