Bella Swan's Wedding Dress by Carolina Herrera♥

I watched Breaking Dawn a week ago and I guess most of you have done that too :)

I still can't get over Bella Swan's wedding dress, It was formal in the front and I guess party at the back haha.

For so long everyone was caught up on how it's going to look and who designed it, leaks and tweets spread across the globe just so someone could catch a glimpse of it. I for one loved the dress.

I know a lot of people don't really like KStew's acting but let us appreciate Carolina Herrera's work because it was indeed magnificent..

here are some idea's on how it looks :)


I has a classic cut, it was not really a princess type of dress, it was simple yet elegant :)


various pictures have been posted on the internet, but the mystery still remains, you have to watch the movie to see the whole dress haha :)


Lastly here is a replicated version of Bella's gown, people could actually but this dress for $799.

 It looks almost the same but not so much. Bella's was more regal and had a bit more drama, but kudos to those whom have created this piece they got the idea right

So to those having their weddings soon, why not check out Bella Cullen's wedding dress? 



Love, Aimee♥





Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM