Being with your best friends is good for you♥

Last night I went out with my cousins and sisters :) we were originally going to watch "Real Steel" but then since its the hype of the "Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn" Real Steel stopped showing already but oh well its ok :) the girls and I are Taylor Lautner fans anyway so I watched it the second time, AND YES I watched it twice hahaha :) I'm not obsessed with it or anything but I didn't want to be the only person waiting outside the cinema PLUS we watched the last full show so It would be ridiculous if I waited :D


From left to right - Kyra, Kate, Me, Erika and Andrei


And oh yes we are all gorgeous :) As far as I'm concerned we are of Spanish - Portuguese, Japanese and of course Filipino background :)



Of course what's a fashion blog without showing off our outfits? :)



Erika - Blue side button down polo, Black Leggings, Booties from M&S, Bag from Levis


Kyra - Shirt from People are People, DIY Jean Shorts, Chuck Taylors, Levis Bag


Katy - Lacoste Shirt, Military Jacket, DIY cropped pants, Ipanema Jelly Slippers 

We didn't have a picture of Andrei bec. She was too busy playing around with Kuya Dennis haha :)

I had a great and awesome time with my cousins, how about you how do you spend time with your love ones? :)




Love, Aimee♥



Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM