Simple gifts for Myself♥

My online shop Literature Clothing's first Collection launch was a complete success. I felt so happy and blessed by God, I love him so much and Thank you thank you :) I also thank my family who supported and encouraged me along the way even with my decision to open up an online shop  :)

Especially ate Tata and Kuya Dennis you are always the best :) I love you guys :))

I also thank Kenji Espino for always believing in me and most of all  being my business partner :) I love you babe! :)

I was able to sell a great amount from my small collection. since I have saved up some money too, I wanted to reward myself for a job well done :)

Books are like fashion to me, I could never get enough, I read a lot. It is one of my most favorite things to do. With reading I am able to escape the world and be in a different time and place, I can go to paris, milan even travel the whole Andromeda. I gain knowledge and enhance my imagination.

I purchased a couple of books from the long list I've created. Incarceron and Sapphique are quite rare to find in bookstores so I chose to buy them already :)

It is all about a boy named Finn who finds himself locked up in prison with no memories of his past or his childhood. He finds a way to try and look for the answers about his life. The book itself is a roller coaster ride so I'm excited to read it ASAP!! :)


I'm excited to read the first book of this Dystopian series, It's not very popular at the moment but that's what I love about it :)


1st book of the series :)


2nd book :)


Thank you thank you again for everything Lord!! :)  

So dear readers what do you think of Incarceron? :)




                                                                Love, Aimee♥





Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM