Outfit of the Day - What's your Number?

It was such a rainy day, and the whole weather started to make me gloomy... I wanted to do things, move, have fun and be at the mall.. but the rain this morning shattered everything and I was left to become irritated, I hated it..

but then I decided I didn't want the "rain" to rain on my parade and opted to watch "What's your number" Anna Faris's new movie along with Chris Evans (my longtime childhood crush). After dressing up and getting ready, the rain was starting to clear up and the sun was starting to shine.. everything else went in place and I was ecstatic! I convinced Ken for us to go out and he forcibly agreed even though he hated the fact I love Chris Evans haha :D but he did admit he enjoyed the movie as well.

I didn't want to be contented with the weather getting better so I wore something "ready" for anything :)


Loose Anchor shirt and jeans from Forever 21, necklace from a bazaar in Eastwood, leather cuffs from Diesel, wedges from Carmelettes in the Ramp at Shang -ri la.


The movie was such a fun ride, Anna Faris is just genius with her work and I recommend everyone to watch. I learned such a wonderful lesson from this movie, We all deserve to be loved and you don't need to be anyone else to be accepted by someone. You just have to be "you" the beautiful brilliant "you" and if he doesn't see it that way, then he doesn't deserve you :)


I hope you get to enjoy it as much as I had :)



                                                                                   Love, Aimee♥



Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM