Literature Clothing♥

Hey guys, I'm very excited to share the greatest news! please watch out for the opening of my Online shop on Facebook!

I'm going to be selling beautiful vintage finds! That are topnotch and trendy, I promise I wont disappoint :)

I will launch my shop by late October or November :) details of the launch will be posted here and on my Twitter account! 


The word "Literature" says it all. Every collection that I will sell, are all based from famous characters from a book or story that we all love!

My love for books will be incorporated with my love for fashion!

This combination is indeed a match made in heaven,,


                                       
                                                                      Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM