Indulge yourself♥

It's another lazy Sunday, my big sister Tata, her husband Kuya Dennis along with my lil sis Andrei and I all went to galleria for a stroll around the mall. Our main agenda for the day is to canvass some office tables for my dad's company.

While ate and kuya were browsing around furniture stores Andrei and I went to best sellers for some book shopping, I was so excited because "Best Sellers" was the greatest place to get your books, it never runs out of copies! When we were about to pay I got the worst news, I left my wallet at home and had to force myself to put the books back.. and it left a pierce on my heart. I was sad about the books I left but positive that maybe its a good thing, probably I was not supposed to spend for the day. :)

After spending some time in galleria, we went to Eastwood for some Serenitea. I tried the Cranberry juice out and my mouth felt like I was drinking sampaguita, because the pulps of the lime was so prominent along with tea.. It was good and refreshing, It helped me feel better too..

(There's a spy among them)

Nothing beats Colorful crepe papers for DIY love, and roasted Seaweeds for snacks!! Thank you kuya and ate you guys are the best! love you both! :)


After a little bit of disappointment, a big Smile was left on my face :) my family is just the best in the world and nothing can compare to anything else :)

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM