Hidden Treasure - Lord of the Rings (Return of the King) Hardbound edition♥

We went to GH for lunch today, and had a bad and ridiculously awful time at FlapJacks, the food was bad and the service was slow... It wasn't worth it at all.. wow...

But moving on to the main issue here, While we were at Booksale in Shoppesville or V mall, Kuya Dennis showed me a shelf containing LOTR stuff and I was so shocked when I saw this Hardbound Return of the King Edition! complete with cover and illustrations inside! If you go to a bookstore and compare the prices this was only about a/4th of the original price so I weighed in my decision and followed my heart :)

Front Cover :)

It was such an amazing deal! I'm so happy Kuya Dennis showed it to me! :)




Love,Aimee♥





Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM