Going Green♥

I previously had a bad day and I couldn't let the rest of my week ruin it :) I wore something fresh and something light.. Something soothing to the eyes and would help your mood be calm and zen :)

My friends and I hanged out at Eastwood mall while waiting for our next class. We were all talking about simple things that make us tick and how to deal with it :) Roan said that her "fish face" will fix everything! I couldn't stop laughing while she demonstrated how it looked hahaha. she's just so funny :))

I was not able to bring my camera today so instead my friend Elie offered to take my pictures, thanks Elie


Boyfriend shirt from People are people, Bag from New Look, Leather cuffs from a bazaar (do you see my carebear peeking from my bag?)


Jeans from Forever 21 and wedge booties from The Ramp ,Owl Necklace a gift

I had a better day today, how about you?:)


                                                                         Love, Aimee♥




Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM