Flower Power - Channeling 1960's♥

Another typical Sunday lunch with the family :) Like always we went to Eastwood Mall for our get together, My mom and dad wanted something different this time instead of the usual Crisostomo. I was glad that my parents chose Cyma to eat at, It was my favorite Restaurant! all the Pita you could eat! plus the different types of cheeses.. ahhhh CHEESE! haha :p

Lunch was beautiful and so was the time spent together :)


Here is what I wore for the Day! I was trying to go for a 60's vibe today and I hoped It worked..


Shirt from Forever21, Shorts Forever 21, Bag XOXO, shoes Carmelettes at the Ramp



Ring from Vegas :) super pretty! and I love the color :)


It was my ate who took my pictures, and she was quite hesitant because there were people in Richmonde Hotel and it was quite embarrassing! but I love her for still taking my pics :D hehe Thanks Tata! 

The weather was quite erratic, it would be windy then extremely hot but at least it didn't ruin anyone's mood :D plus! all the Dela Cruz sisters were together so it was such a great day for me :) that finally we went out as a group :) usually we have different agendas but this day was perfect :)

After our lunch it was time for us to go to Antipolo to check up on one of the radio station transmitters there and eventually checked out future venues for my ate's wedding.. we went to a lot of promising places such as the Meralco hall, Valley golf and country club (clubhouse) and Sitio Elena :)


So dear readers any suggestions on where to hold a wedding reception in Antipolo? :)


Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM