Closet Inspirations - Military Jackets♥

I know Military Jackets are not so in these days, but I've been in love with the detail and the style of these sort of jackets. I have a few in my closet and I honestly cant get enough of them :)


The jacket itself makes a statement even with just a plain top and jeans. It doesn't go overboard no matter what you mix it up with :)



Pairing it with a corset top add's its extra spunk!


I love how Military jackets can transform a normal outfit into something breathtaking :)


Emma Roberts wearing a Military Jacket from Louis Vuitton :)


One of my favorite fashion bloggers Tricia Gosingtian wearing a military jacket from pink manila :)

so dear readers what do you think about Military Jackets? :)




Love, Aimee♥



Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM