Checked out♥

I wanted to wear something simple today since I was sort of under the weather :( I had a bad cough and couldn't even join the fun with my family.. They all had a swimming session and I was left sitting by the side watching them :(

I didn't want to ruin the fun for myself by sulking instead I brought a book and spent my time reading :)

So here is what I wore awhile ago :)



Black Jacket Thrifted, Scarf from a fabric store, Tshirt forever 21, shorts forever 21, shoes custom made :)

(I bought this scarf for only P75 on a pile of other beautiful silk fabrics, I completely fell in love with it)

trying to do the walk pose again :D my legs looks like it goes for miles! :D



Fairy ring from Bangkok :)







And here is my family having a fun time at the pool :) my cousins along with my sisters :) 



So how was your Saturday dear readers? :)



Love, Aimee♥




Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM