What's in my bag♥

Simple things for your everyday needs! I'm the kind of girl who's always on the go so I have to bring everything necessary.

These are some of the things you'd find on my bag! :)


1. Wallet
2. Sanitizer
3. the balm blush
4. Sleek lipstick in Stiletto - StarmaineCay
5. Aloevera lipbalm
4. Gotta have some mouthwash!
6. Sephora Make up brushes


5. Nokia X3 im not yet updated with the android and blackberry scene! but soon!

6. Accessorize coin purse
7. Band Aid - This is an essential for me considering that I'm very accident prone.. :(

I'm not really that girly so I dont have time to bring my make up I just use blush and lipstick and I'm on the go. there are more things in here such as a book, my sketchpad and a whole pencil case, just like my big sister and my cousin Erika we are the walking Drugstore/Bookstore! because we have everything.

My philosophy for everyday needs is just try to bring all the important things for that day, because you may never know when you'll have to grab it! :)


So what's in your bag?

Til' next time!

                               Love, Aimee♥



Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM