Sweet Surprise♥
The long weekend is over and my very awesome boyfriend Ken was home from their trip to Singapore :)
As always he would bring me back the best gifts from his vacations, he told me on his way home that he bought me 2 things that he hoped I would like :)
When he fetched me from school I was anxious and excited of what those 2 things were, so he told me do you want to see it now? He opened his bag and I saw the cutest little teddy bear on earth!!
I immediately snatched her from his bag and hugged it :)
I named her "Winter" because of her color :)
The second gift he brought me is the one thing I could eat everyday, the scrumptious Reeses peanut butter miniature cups!!
Its a prerequisite for him to buy me a whole bag of these yummy yummy chocolates, since it's pretty hard to find in local stores here :)
Thank you thank you sooooo much with all my heart babe! this is a really great surprise! :) mwaaahh!! :)
(Our Pic from a recent Premiere night we attended)
The black sheer lace top I'm wearing here is from Forever 21/ I wore jeans too from Forever 21/ Ken's Shirt I got him as a gift for his bday also from Forever 21 :)
Jusqu' a la Prochaine!!
Amour, Aimee♥


Comments