Sephora Palette Gift!♥

My lovely sister has been so generous to give me a Sephora 66 color palette, along with blushes and lipglosses on the package. I've been dying to have these babies on my hands and I was so happy when she gave it to me! it comes along with a tiny palette to put your favorite pieces in :)

It has almost every color you need! smoky, golds, blues, yellows, reds and everything!

Plus it has this blush that is almost similar to NARS orgasm :)

being a younger sister has never been so sweet♥

Thank you so much Ate tata!! :) mwahugs I love you! :)


Front cover :)


 Back :)



Colors indicated by number :)

I didn't want to open it yet because I don't want to ruin my own surprise, but this is already heaven for me :)

I love love love my pre- gift :) 


                                                         Love, Aimee♥

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM