Outfit of the Day - Rocking it out Military Style! ♥
It was enrollment week in school and I picked today September 14 2011 as the perfect day to complete my schedule for 2nd term :) It was also my 22nd month anniversary with Ken, and I wanted to look as cute and sophisticated as possible. I tried out almost all my clothes in the closet, maxi skirt and shirt, pants and midriff top but chose my simple lace tunic and my floral military jacket my big sister gave me.
While I was in school, I so happy that I had such a great schedule and wonderful news that well I am almost graduating.
After enrolling I waited for Ken in Eastwood mall and had lunch together :)
While I was in school, I so happy that I had such a great schedule and wonderful news that well I am almost graduating.
After enrolling I waited for Ken in Eastwood mall and had lunch together :)
1. Military Jacket - From my big sister Armie Dela Cruz
2. Lace Tunic Dress - Forever 21 (megamall)
3. Grey shorts - Cotton On
4. Studded Boots - Payless
After our lunch we had blizzards from Dairy Queen, Double Dutch and Butterfinger! yum!!
I hope you like my outfit of the day!!
P.S. Kudos to my Kenji Espino for the photos :))
Jusqu'a la Prochaine!
Love, Aimee♥

Comments