Outfit of the Day - Modern Superhero "I am Aimee Pilgrim" ♥

Another day and a new outfit to post!

I recently watched "Scott Pilgrim vs the World" (again) and It made me think of something unusual, what if the world of Scott Pilgrim actually pertained in real life too? we have all encountered a phase in our lives where sometimes there is someone we disagree with.

So If I meet that kind of person in my life, and I'd have to battle her/ him, I would want to look fierce and ready for action!!

My story for today is simple...I'm going to be ready with my sword forged from the heart of winterfell "ICE", and my battle axe, to save the world from evil ner-do wells! while looking dangerously exquisite♥


What I'm wearing
1. Vest - Cotton On
2. Tunic - From a bazaar
3. Skirt - Cotton On
4. Shoes - Converse 

Along with My Direwolf Binky we are unstoppable!! 



Jusqu'a la Prochaine!

                                 Love, Aimee♥






Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM