Outfit of the Day - A lot of Wasabi Chips♥

I was a bit out of the weather today, considering I had such a massive headache. Ken and I went to Eastwood to buy some of my other school stuff. He was convincing me to stay home, but I wanted to go out since I was coupe'd up at home for almost 2 days...

After buying my needs, we went to walk around the other mall just to browse around the place :) While walking through the hall towards Eastwood city walk, I told him to take my picture because It was such a great spot! and here is my outfit!

(and yes I walked around those heels! it was very comfortable)
p.s sorry for the bruises I was still recovering from my bad fall from the stairs :D

1. Plaid button down - Forever 21
2. Shorts - Forever 21
3. Studded bag - XOXO
4. Wedge Boots -Crossings
6. Red socks - Reebok
6. Ring - bought from Las Vegas 



While walking around we felt a bit hungry but not so hungry that we wanted a big meal, so we decided to have some mirienda instead.

Cibo was too expensive, Yellowcab was too heavy, and the rest we weren't feeling it that much. so we chose Taters for some yummy Wasabi Chips! as I always say "The greener the better with Wasabi!"




How delectable is that?? :)





Green mean fighting CHIP!!



 My boyfriend told me he never loved spicy food until he met me :) super sweet!






We passed by a rainbow on the way home! sorry if you can't see it much though :(







I had such a great and wonderful day! what about you? how was your saturday? :)
                                                       

                                                   Love, Aimee♥




Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM