Outfit of the Day - Buttons and Beads

It was a beautiful sunny day. I woke up singing to Tracy Turnblad's song "Good morning Baltimore". Everything was all in place, to the point that we had the time to go shopping for new stuff :)

The new term is about to start, and Andrei's 3rd quarter has just begun.

We went to Shang ri la to shop for our school stuff and other things on the side :) I was able to buy myself my much awaited Gray suede wedge booties.. whew. that was long. haha :)

Andrei bought herself school shoes and Lacoste sneakers! talk about some major shopping! :)

I decided to go through with pushing myself with style and went for the bohemian edgy look today, It was relaxed and a little bit punk because of my new jacket :)

Here is my outfit!


What I wore
1. Jacket - fcukay
2. Beaded tunic -Forever 21
3. Button down shorts - Forever 21
4. Bag - Kenneth Cole
5. Sandals - Mossimo

I dont really wear sandals on account of my feet get easily dry without socks.. I never got used to wearing slippers that even at home I wear socks over my slippers :p But I didn't want to go through life hiding behind my socks, besides my feet needs a little me time with the sun :)

I was able to do everything I needed to today and I'm looking forward to a great Monday! keep your fingers crossed for the first day of school! :)



Til' next time! 

                       Love, Aimee♥



Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM