My Birthday and Christmas Wish list♥

Well my birthday is coming in about 6 weeks, and Christmas in 2 mos. Its not soon though, but it will be and Ill be surprised that all of a sudden I've turned a year older again :D but who doesn't love birthdays?

I have never really had a birthday nor Christmas list because I never really know which one I want the most but here is an overview :D


1. Forever 21 Gift Cards!!





2. A new set of watercolor and brushes 





3. Infernal Devices book 2 "Clockwork Prince"

(It says here September 2011, It's September and I haven't seen it at all in stores)


4. Any of these YSL rings (its a wish list! haha)


Aren't they beautiful? :)



4. Cute vintage - ey linens :)


5. Alexander McQueen 2010 fall collection heels :)

(A girl can dream heehee)



6. Minion Plushies! 


7. Agnes's Unicorn Plushie



8. Dolphina Introduction to Belly Dancing






Have you started your Christmas list yet? :)


Love, Aimee♥










Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM