Last Friday Night "Kathy Beth Terry" - Make up 101♥

A few months ago the song "Last Friday Night" by Katy Perry was all the rave in the music industry. And soon Katy Perry's alternate ego Kathy Beth Terry has become a household name! with her geeky glasses and head brace.

With the help of not so evil "evil" Rebecca Black, Kathy Beth Terry has become a bombshell all in one night!



The whole theme of the video was amazing, it was set in the 80's where people learned to experiment in color matching with big hair and loads of eye make - up. After watching the video I became inspired to recreate Kathy Beth Terry's make up, so I went through her pictures and video's in youtube.com to help me get started with the Kathy Beth Terry reinvention.

So here's my version of Kathy Beth Terry!!

I didn't have some of the colors from Katy Perry's look though, but I had really fun recreating it!


FACE
1. Powder - Lancome' Majeur excellente' compacte' in "Fair"
2. Blush - Palladio baked blush "bbl01"





EYES - EYESHADOW
1. Turquoise - Nyx Ultra pearl loose shadow I bought from STARMAINE CAY 
2. Glittery dark purple - Smashbox "masquerade" pallette
3. Pink Quartz - Estee Lauder

EYES - EYELINER
1. Lancome le Crayon Khol

EYES - MASCARA
1. Bionic by Smashbox





LIPS
Lipstick - Etude House code B PK003



I hope you enjoy recreating your own Kathy Beth Terry look!!



Jusqu'a la prochaine!




Love, Aimee♥







Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM