DIY - All natural face and lip scrub ♥

Every girl has their woes on skincare. Which scrub should I use, when and how often should I exfoliate and etc, without hurting your wallet.

Here I am to show you what I do to help me get clear glowing skin :)

I myself used to have my own set of problems with my skin, so when I was 17 I researched about what will be the best kind of face scrub I can use in order to help eliminate my blackheads and pimple scars. With simple kitchen tools you can make your own scrub without breaking a dime .

Ever since I've been doing this skin regime it has never felt better and more glowing :)

Things you are going to need:

1.  Brown Sugar


2. Organic Honey/ Fresh milk


Take a tablespoon of brown sugar and put it on a cup, mix it with one tablespoon of Honey (1 teaspoon for milk) until its thick :)


After everything has been mixed to perfection, lather it onto dry or damp face and scrub gently :) rinse with lukewarm water and voila! healthy glowing skin without breaking your budget!!

P.S. you can also use it as a substitute for a lip scrub I promise you great and beautiful results! :)


Here I am after my skin routine! sans the make up and everything else "au naturale" :)

I hope my post was helpful! thank you very much!


Jusqu'a la Prochaine!

                                              Love, Aimee♥



Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM