Celebrity Style stars♥

Red Carpet or not, these Celebrities would never go wrong for me when it comes to fashion. The hair the dress the make up and everything, I chose these girls because of not just looking good in front of the camera but showing off their personality as well while wearing the clothes.

And here is my list of my Favorite Celebs on the Red Carpet

1. Kristen Stewart-  I know I know, a lot has a very odd reaction to this regarding her "twilightness" I'm not really a fan of Twilight so to speak, but I love Kristen Stewart's awkward rocker style. We may know her for having the same facial expression all the time, but we have to admit that this girl knows how to rock it on the Red Carpet, may it be in the teens choice awards or the Oscars. She knows how to look good and how to be remembered with her awesome look.



Kristen knows how to play with style and comfort, with minimal make up and a great dress.


She combined classy and sexy for the Eclipse premiere without even overdoing it.


She may have a bad rep because of her lack on facial expressions in her acting, but in any red carpet event Kristen Stewart knows how to play it good.




2. Emma Roberts -  This petite beauty has been in the industry since her "Unfabulous" days, we grew up watching her with braces to how she is now. Emma Roberts may be Julia's niece but she made a name of her own, without even letting herself be overshadowed by her very famous aunt. When it comes to style Emma knows how to look tall whenever she's on the Red Carpet, with glamorous dresses and elegant heels, she can do no wrong. Plus she's a great actress too! have you seen Scream 4? she was amazing there.


She looks 5'7 here from her 5'2 height!


She mixes up elegance with every outfit she wears and makes it very memorable :)


This by far is my most favorite dress of Emma, because no matter how small you are she showed that even petite girls can wear very long gowns, kudos to her! 


3.Evan Rachel Wood -  I've been a very big fan of Evan Rachel Wood since her movie 13, I've always been fond of her attitude, its a mix of an elegant bad girl just like most of her characters on a movie :D but what I like about Evan the most is that when she's on the Red Carpet, she brings this sense of aura that makes people just say "wow" towards her and what she's wearing. 


With her gothic persona, she would always looks stunning. :)


This was her "dating Marilyn Manson days"


There are only a number of people that can pull off a white dress like this :)


4. Blair Waldorf -  Its not Leighton, but Blair herself, I just wish Leighton would dress like Blair Waldorf though :) I'm not really a fan of Gossip Girl, but I like the style of Blair, she dresses like a Princess should, and in each episode every outfit she wore was worth remembering. Blair rarely wears pants, she would always be in a skirt or a dress, embracing the woman that she is. 


Even if this dress would look over the top? she does it right and makes it look impressive :)



Dressing like a princess should :)

 Last but not the least



5. Emma Watson - I'm a Harry Potter girl, and ever since I was little, I've always been in love with her. Emma is the kind of celebrity that would always look good no matter what she wears, she would always look brilliant in anything. I can say that the British beauty is one for the books when it comes to being Iconic. 









Emma always looks beautiful no matter what she wears :) 


Here are my style stars, who's yours?

Til' next time

                                      Love, Aimee♥




Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM