Alice In Wonderland Couture♥

I came across LAweekly.com's Alice and Wonderland Couture Jewelry made by Tom Binns & Disney. Its an old article though from March 2010 but I can help but share this alluring jewelry.

I was amazed with the detail and relevance of each piece with the character's and the scenes. Every piece was well detailed and crafted into perfection.

What I like about it the most is the art within the jewelry, It was well thought of and had such depth on the presentation.

These necklaces and others range from about $100 -$2000, where we mere mortals have yet to afford. Yet what can you expect from something so beautifully made? :)


(this one is my favorite I don't mind wearing this baby!)









(another favorite)

P.S. If I have that much money, I don't think I would think twice with getting a piece of this collection! :)



Jusqu'a la prochaine!

                             Love, Aimee♥





Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM