Shop's I love the most :)

Family (cousins), friends and even acquaintance's,  have been asking the question "what are the shop's I love the most?" I have not really put any thought on which places I always shop to, so I opened up my closet and gathered up my clothes to find out which shop I favored the most, so after some time of separating each shirt, blouse, jeans and etc. I found out that I have almost 5 consistent brands in my closet, So here is the list in no particular order.




I love Forever21 for their stylish yet affordable pieces, It's like a mini Disneyland for women, because it's everything you've been dreaming about haha :) The thing I love the most about this store is because they carry all the updated trends, may it be shoes, bags and even lingerie. I'ts amazing how it could fit in just one shop.

I would always ask my boyfriend Ken to take me there, he would be sweet enough to go around with me in the Labyrinth of a store :)  




M&S I know its a bit pricey here but Marks and Spencer is very reliable to quality and comfort, British brands never fail to give you both :) 



Bayo is a local brand here in the Philippines but its now worldly known, I love Bayo for their unpredictability in their collections, there is always something to surprise you, I used to go to Bayo all the time but ever since they started going a little bit pricey my excitement for their brand merely faded.



People are People does not really have a brand perse' it more of different brands in one store I like this store a lot because it has a lot of hard to find pieces here that is not harmful to the budget :)





CMG is both mine and my eldest sister's favorite place to shop for shoes and bags, particularly in their galleria branch, we love their Matthew's line for most elegant heels :)



I loved loved loved Cotton On when I visited Singapore. I went crazy for their bandage skirts and tops that are very cheap and would always come in a bundle! their brand is cheap yet worth buying so if you visit Singapore you'd find this store just about anywhere.



So that concludes some of my favorite places to shop! other than going to stores I also like going online to find stuff that are cool too :) I don't really have a specific brand that I love the most, because I always go for something different, something new that I can incorporate with my artistic personality. 


Here's a pic of me wearing one of my favorite F21 shirts :) with geeky glasses to finish my look!


"Je vous aime mes chéris!"









Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM