Outfit of the Day - Grey matters♥

Every wednesday we're required to be in "business attire" in school, we'd have to look presentable like executives or else we'd have to get minus points or be absent for the day. I would always wear jeans and a formal shirt, I started getting this feeling that I looked too sloppy for "business attire" so I told myself I'm going to do this my way and dress up the way I should.

I didnt get to take pictures of my previous outfits so Ill just wear it again next time and post it here :)

So here is my Outfit of the day for wednesday 08/ 24/ 11




1. Black bandage skirt -  Cotton On
2. Gray Button down dolman polo - Nude Clothing
3. Black studded wedges  - Wade
4. Gold Earrings - from my mom
5. Unseen fairy ring  - Thailand






I went for the geek chic look again, I parted my hair on the side and braided it so it wont overwhelm my shirt since its already loose. I loved the combination of a short tight skirt and loose shirt, It just makes it more sophisticated rather than baggy.





I actually took this picture in Eastwood Mall's cr hahaha :) bear with me on the pixelation though I just used my phone's camera :)


I hoped you liked my Outfit of the day!!


A la Prochaine!

                                                     Amour, Aimee♥ 





Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM