A Game of Thrones - Outfit of the Day

Last Sunday August 27 2011, My family and I went to Easwood mall for lunch and a little get together. After our lunch me and my siblings went for a little stroll around the mall.

Ever since I've been watching the hit HBO show "The Game of Thrones" I have become addicted! It was based on the best selling book series of George R.R Martin called "A song of Ice and Fire" So this day was the perfect opportunity for me to buy the first two books of the series "A Game of Thrones" and "A Clash of Kings" I could not wait to read it! so after buying I started reading the first two excerpts(yup I was pretty excited)... 

So here is the new addition to my library at home♥  


After awhile my ate and her husband decided to go Serendra for my sister's salon appointments, while waiting in Richmonde hotel's Valet for our car I asked my ate to take a picture of my Outfit! She wanted it to be different with crazy poses.. haha

since I was hooked with "Game of Thrones" I wanted to add a bit of a medieval touch to my outfit, plus I was still sick.. So I went for the boyish yet feminine look.



What I wore: 
1. Skinny Jeans - Forever 21
2. Boyfriend Polo - Simone's closet
3. Belt - From my mom
4. Bangles -I bought the First 5 of them from
Singapore and the other 3
from LasVegas
5. Shoes - Topshop 






A la Prochaine! 

        
                                    Amour, Aimee♥ 


















Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM