Eenie Meenie Miny Mo!!!

Last sunday, we were in Eastwood Fully Booked. I was in between a very big decision about 2 things. A new Sketchbook or a new  Paint set. I needed both of them but I had to choose the one I wanted the most, since I'm saving up for other stuff...

So there I was in line, holding one item on each hand staring at them like a loon, I was trying to figure out which would benefit me more. I needed the sketchbook because my old one is almost out of pages, and I needed a Paint set (watercolor) because my old set has run out of colors, so I decided to point out the pro's and cons of each item.

The Sketchbook. Even without paint and such I can still hone skills there by "sketching" and such, meanwhile the Pain set is important too so that I fill up the needed colors on my other projects.

Both still had a lot of Pro's so the next step I did was to examine the items to know what was really necessary for me to buy. The Sketchbook was mid size, with paper that can be used for watercolor and others. The Paint Set on the other hand was kind of misleading, It was inside a wooden case so It really catches your attention It includes a palette, an  "ok" paintbrush and  instructions on how you can use watercolor, but the downside is. The price was not worth for the amount of colors and pigmentation it has PLUS it's not the brand I normally buy, also I still have my old watercolor that I can use, so I put a lot of thought on it while talking to myself, people started looking at me as if I was demented! haha

Finally I decided to go for the sketchbook.

I was satisfied with my decision and was able to create my cover art as soon as I opened it. (yup I was that excited about it!)

Here is a peek of my cover art!


It's not yet done though, I still need to color it :) but I will soon put up the finished product! 

Now its time for me to conceptualize my Physics Project! :)

A la prochaine! 
                 
                 Amour, Aimee♥




Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM