College Ball

Midterms is over so a little bit of a breather before the upcoming finals, 08/18/2011 was our annual College Ball,  It was "Prom" themed so all of us had to be all glammed up! but instead I opted for a little subtle approach to the formal theme, I don't want to go out and look for a gown at the last minute! and besides who really dresses up in a big gown and all?

Everyone looked amazing on that night, all the girls dressed up from the usual jeans and T-shirt look to something classy and elegant, It was great to know that just because were on the "technical" side we're expected to look nerdy and sloppy! instead we showed that "beauty and brains" really match!

This was my take on the "Prom" look :)

I wore a gray cocktail dress with a black lace detail on the middle, a black blazer I borrowed from my mom and high heeled ankle boots from my sister, I opted for a fresh look for my make up and a simple style for my tresses I curled my hair a bit using the "paperbag curls" technique, then I braided my hair for a little bit of sophistication and lastly my favorite bracelet given by someone special :)



Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM