A breath of fresh air

This is my very first blog and I am hoping that this will last. For the past 3 years my loved ones have been encouraging me to post up my Fashion and Art blog, in which I'd be sharing the world my Artworks and fashion minded side, this was a real battle on my part because I was not confident enough to show the world what I can do, I keep thinking of the acceptance and approval of others, So I gathered up the courage to finally create this blog of mine, to have a little bit of peace and to gain more confidence.

As an artist you're never really satisfied on what you do, that no matter how much people say that its great for you it is never enough. This is the start of something new for me, something fresh and a little bit of who I really am.

This is about my life, my art and my world :)

Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM