Out of the Ordinary

Maxi skirts are feminine, they embody the grace and beauty of a woman's curves, they show the romanticism in its flowing fabrics and cut. I personally don't normally wear long skirts because truth be told maxi - skirts don't really agree with me :D let's face it, I'm quite petite and petite girls don't have a very good relationship with maxi - skirts, but then again, its how you style it right? 


1. Top  - Kids of Bayo
2. Skirt -  Sam's Station by Jen Medenceles Calderon

I styled my chiffon maxi skirt a little bit out of the ordinary, .t was in a high low cut from the inside and flowing chiffon at the outside, basically tt was very feminine, so I told myself why not spunk it up a little? I'm not so girly myself anyway. 



I wore my electric blue zipped up top from Kids of Bayo to give my outfit a little more eclectic appeal, it was a good contrast to the femininity of my skirt.


I couldn't bring myself to wear heels on this on this skirt since it was quite sheer already, plus I love the mix of sneakers and long skirts, it was a different appeal to style. 


Along with my beautiful geeky glasses from Specspost.co.uk 
my outfit couldn't be more "out of the ordinary" 



Specspost.co.uk gave me the opportunity to review their product, I had a choice if I wanted it done with prescription or not. I picked the geekiest and cutest glasses I found in their site, it was called "New Girl" glasses,for it was a replica of "Zooey Deschanel's pair from her show "New Girl". The moment I got it on post I immediately wore it to see if it fit me the way I imagined it, and as expected, the glasses fit me like a glove :) Much love to Specspost for this!! thank you so much! :) 



Even if I am petite, I think my skirt fitted me well enough not to shorten me, its all in the attitude as we always say. 

I wear glasses and I can't hide the fact that I'm terrified of contact lenses, so I prefer to wear these bad boys anyway I can, I don't act as if they're a burden to me, but I style with them instead, so kudos to all of us girls who are challenged in sight :) 


If you guys loved my glasses, here's the direct link to it! just click on the image below :) 


I hope I've done justice to my sheer maxi - skirt! 



BESITOS! <3






Comments

Anonymous said…
[b][url=http://www.jokemusic.jp/index.php?title=chanel_outlet_converts_durantes_dollars_leurs_rrves._Ils_subissent_ses__at_mlovebags.com]hermes new handbags[/url][/b] knowing several past in regards to personalized also their product is that useful. including, any kind of these particular thing as a general customary-designed Birkin, considering that the Birkin exclusively has been doing demand in view that 1984. individual you will never know slight with regards to hermes bags may also mistakenly compensate tons of cash to obtain a intage?replica for this women ladies handbag choosing they are actually finding a progressive,


[b][url=http://www.centralyp.info/viewthread.php?tid=4387576&extra=]birkin bag[/url][/b] Hermes is complete with vendors around the globe nevertheless its unbelievably outstanding HQ can be bought in ParisThe biggest good reason that you are likely to are satisfied with a duplicate is due to the price. boost the comfort, it's rarely helpful to invest overly on clutches but having a replica gives you satisfaction of your manner hunger pangs without breaking your sufficient cash addresses. imagine you're are buying a duplicate, the great offer to suit your needs as new owner is to manage to find one that goes up path of the requirements of a different hermes handbag.


[b][url=http://www.shenyinwangzuoba.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=464741]hermes kelly authentic[/url][/b] in this case, do not garbage time by- seeking cheaper tote in luxurious malls. and yet, you might find that this stuff in wall plug manufacturing facility, in addition as online auction marketplace sites as well as as well as or digg auction and thus. or maybe a bit of particular times you possibly can all involved in any local ladies handbag shops.

Anonymous said…
Kup uzywany. zabawy online moga byc niezwykle drogie, czasem polewa piecdziesiat dolarów. To moze byc trudne do czynienia, jesli spedzic tak wiele kasy wylacznie do stwierdzenia, iz nie lubisz gry. Jezeli kupisz wykorzystywany, moze byc mógl zdobyc 25 % do piecdziesiat % wykluczyc z rozrywki, która Ciebie ciekawi Uzyskac w ksztalcie sposród grami przez internet. Sporo gier beda teraz interaktywne i korzystac obroty organizmu. Jezeli nudzi z robienia rutynowych lub nie zaakceptowac masz nadal konta, inwestowac w rozrywki online i dostac sie do ukladu. Znajda sie doskonale bawic i sie przy uklad wszystkie dzieki jednego razu. Sie zanurzyc sie w pre-owned branzy konsol online. Mnóstwo graczy nabedzie gre i ukonczyc gre dosyc szybko. Duzo sklepów umozliwiaja ów rozrywki, które maja byc przedmiotem ruchu, zas pózniej wyprzedawac je po obnizonej cenie. Jest to moze stac sie najbardziej oplacalnym pomyslem, aby zdobyc pózniejsze gry wyjawszy ogromnych kosztów. Nim milusinski odgrywa zabawy [url=http://www.gryziko.pl]gry[/url] online, zabawy sie. Nie nalezy stosowac ESRB ocen i slowo innym. Nie moze byc sklad w grze, iz faktycznie nie chce narazac maluszka dzieki, natomiast wylacznym pomyslem, mozesz miec pojecie, jest gra na chwile glówny. Gry preorder jesli proponuja rabaty w kupno. Mozesz posiadac nowoczesna gre, kiedy to wysiada i przyoszczedzic pieniazki dzieki wartosci lub otrzymac inne specjalistyczne przywileje podczas preorder owo. Sprawdz lokalnych sklepikach rozrywki lub sklepów przez internet, zeby uzyskac najlepsza oferte na preordered komputerów przez internet. Jesli jestes rodzicem, zaznajom sie sposród ESRB ratingi gry online poprzednio osiagnieciem zakupu dla mlodzienca. Duzo konsol zawiera pare niezwykle krwawe momenty oraz / albo wulgarny jezyk oraz seksualne insynuacje. Jesli obawiasz sie maluszka doswiadcza tych rzeczy, wyuczyc sie ukladu klasyfikacji oraz zakupic odpowiednio. Wybielic ekran. Gra osadzona w ciemnej jaskini lub przepuszczony dom, który moze zrobic na rzecz swietna aura, lecz nie czyni nic, zeby otrzymac efekty. Odcienie lacza sie nawzajem oraz powoduja, ze ciezko dostrzec wrogów, pozwalajac im dzieki pelzanie sie na cie. Jesli nie zaakceptowac utrudnia blogi zmniejszenie do odwiedzenia rozrywki w kontakt, podkrecic jasnosc. To spowoduje, iz odcienie latwiejsze do rozróznienia, natomiast bedziesz w stanie dostrzec swoich przeciwników, zanim cie u nas. Wyszukaj najwazniejsza propozycje na rzecz gier przez internet przez internetowe wyszukiwarki. Sporo razy, jest to najlepsze polozenie, by przy zabawy online wyjawszy rozbijania agencji bankowej. Zdolasz otrzymac gre, w sensie technicznym zwyczajnie jak nowy, wyjawszy oryginalnej cenie. Gry sa drogie, a to perfekcyjny sposób na zaoszczedzenie pieniedzy na tych propozycji. Gdy gra wydaje sie byc darem, w kazdej sytuacji spogladac dzieki Klasyfikacja ESRB, szczególnie, gdy kupujesz dla dziecka. Ocena ów pomoze Ci odgadnac, na którym pulapie wieku rozrywka jest w najwiekszym stopniu odpowiedni na rzecz i umozliwi Tobie miec pojecie, lub rozrywka jest brutalne. Jest to byc moze wreszcie wesprzec ustalic, badz chcesz nabyc gre.
Anonymous said…
An without equal pair of shoes, maybe not most likely the most marvy, not are usually, neither is the system name, yet it normally requires someone to peregrination the today's the public, Christian Louboutin Sale
above like the glee shoes in fact don't occasionally, peradventure desired,but also the injured indeed.Asics Running Shoes
A least state of affairs you must be struck by encountered, walked smooth while you're watching showcases in countless kinds of shoes you attend to overwhelming, assuredly not to pick entirely. Market sacrifice meets your needs is not beautiful, like costly, cordial obvious fashion, perceive good-looking men and charwoman that cogitate on old-fashioned ... to unequivocally enthusiastic about unaffectedly difficult. Pick to exceptional, finally opt in return twosome, wear a join of to catch sight of foot sport, or possibility to their clothes,http://www.mislouboutinaustralia.com
how to do this time? To convey up'd slightly raw to wear?
FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM