Hello Vintage Spring

Spring is finally here!! and hello once again to the extreme hot weather here in manila! haha I personally love the spring/ summer trends because of its sweet colors and feminine prints, style in the Spring/ Summer is easy just throw in a pair of shorts, a cute top and a bit of accessorizing and voila!


Gray cover up by Vans | Floral tank top H&M | blue shorts from SM Department Store

Sneakers from Lacoste

I wore my waist belt to balance my outfit lengths, I love how the short crop jacket went well together with my long racer back top. 


Cambridge bag from Robinsons Department Store | 


Earrings from Arayha's Boutique

To even out my whole vintage look, I wore my beautiful Arayha's Boutique earrings. Arayha's Boutique  is a bespoke luxury accessory brand from the UK, I love how it created a whole sweet vintage vibe in my outfit my earrings reminded me of Dandelions, soft delicate and beautiful. 

Spring, Summer whatever you might call it, is the season of wonder and beauty, I love both, because with this weather,you can relax and wear outfits that you don't normally wear in the cold season, plus vacation is on the way! 

Please do check them out on their Etsy site!! :)

Their Jazzy Link is: 



Hope you guys love my outfit! 

XOXO







Comments

Anonymous said…
I recеіve a Yahoo alеrt when I еntег youг domаin, cаn
уou explain thаt?

Αlso visit my web site :: discount code for achica
Anonymous said…
Do yоu have аny skills οr exρегienсe іn bloggіng because I love thе way you writе :)

my ωeb site - Achica Voucher Code
Anonymous said…
hі, i really don't comment much on sites etc, but i really love the technique you have, definitely like me

Here is my webpage webpage
FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM