More than a Penny's worth♥

In just a month Ken and I will be celebrating our 2nd anniversary together and here are some of our crazy pictures from 2009 and present :D

In no particular order.. seriously  haha :)

This was taken on our first anniversary I call this "Disney Channel kids" were both 21 but we still looked as if we're in high school :D

This was taken on my 21st bday its a costume Party along with my cousins :)) I was born Nov 2nd and its been a tradition for us to dress up :) kinda like a late Halloween party :)

 Here we are at Danielle's event in Manila :) This was the first time I was with him til 1am :)

Ken's 21st bday in Eastwood along with my family :)

Legolas and Melody some of the plushies he gave me :))

Random :)

Random :)

This is just so cute :D hahaha :))

Yep.... I have tiny feet :D

:))



Lastly My ate and Kuya - The most awesome Lovers on earth!! :))


My sister and her husband kuya Dennis have been keeping me straight on relationship rules and slowly I'm beginning to understand the do's and dont's in keeping a healthy relationship with my family, my boyfriend and even with myself. I thank you Ate Tata  and Kuya for everything, you've always kept me grounded. You are the best teacher's you've taught me life's greatest lessons and how to become a better person :) you are the best :) I'm sorry If I've always been stubborn but I listen to you always :) I love you both so much :) 





Well November is coming! and its a start of a new year with Kenji, I have to say we never really had a perfect relationship, we fought about petty things, but no one can deny how crazy we are for each other :)

We've been through a lot in just 2yrs and I will never regret any of them :)

Ken Patrick Espino I love you :) thank you for not only being my boyfriend but being my best friend :) 


Love, Aimee♥













Comments

FOLLOW @SPELLBOUND_ALY ON INSTAGRAM